Address: No. 35 North Nanhai Avenue, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
- What should I do if the air cooler does not heat well? [06-29 08:00]
- Summer is here, the air cooler does not dissipate well enough, and the oil temperature of the hydraulic system has not been able to drop. After the hydraulic station has been working for one hour, the entire system has reached thermal equilibrium. Some customers have measured that the oil temperature has reached above 80 ° C, and the working environment temperature There is also 36 ° C.
- The core of Heyida hydraulic oil radiator adopts electrostatic spraying [08-08 09:59]
- What is electrostatic spraying? Electrostatic spraying uses a high-voltage electrostatic field to uniformly adsorb paint particles on the surface of the workpiece, and then bakes them at a high temperature. The paint particles will melt into a dense protective layer and firmly adhere to the surface of the workpiece, so that it can be protected against corrosion, oxidation and Grinding, heat resistance, insulation, radiation protection, etc.
- Promote the cooling effect of the cooler from the design [07-14 15:26]
- Heyida found that there are some brands of coolers in the market that have poor heat dissipation during use, not only failing to reach normal indicators, but also losing energy consumption, and there will be some adverse effects during long-term use.
- 70 experiences of hydraulic engineer [09-28 15:33]
- Velocity: 0.5-1m / s for oil suction line, 6-8m / s for oil pressure line, 2-3 m / s for oil return line, 1.2 m / s for first conduit. At any time, the suction and drain pipes must be at least 2.5 times the diameter below the liquid level, but not less than 100 mm. The distance between the suction and return oil drain pipes must be at least 250 mm. Pressure gauge selection: when the pressure is relatively stable, the maximum pressure value does not exceed 2/3 of the upper measurement limit; when the pressure fluctuates, its pressure value should not exceed 1/2 of the upper measurement limit, and the minimum pressure cannot be lower than 1/3 of the upper measurement limit. The specifications and setting values of the relief valves A and B are the same, and when the two pumps in the circuit are connected in parallel to supply oil, sometimes the relief valve emits a strong noise and generates resonance. Belongs to
- Key issues in channel design and design steps of plate-fin heat exchanger [07-21 15:52]
- Channel design is a key issue in the design of plate-fin heat exchangers. Whether the channel allocation and arrangement is reasonable directly determines the performance and indicators of plate-fin heat exchangers. The purpose of designing a plate-fin heat exchanger is to select a suitable fin type and parameters, determine the channel arrangement, and finally determine the heat transfer coefficient and heat transfer area, so as to match the heat transfer coefficient and heat transfer area of each fluid. To adapt.
- Logarithmic mean temperature difference in oil cooler design [06-07 15:50]
- The design and calculation of the aluminum plate-fin heat exchanger is a relatively complicated process, involving various parameters and formulas. In order to facilitate the selection, two core reference values of logarithmic average temperature difference and equivalent cooling power are provided. . When the preset value of the ΔT logarithmic average temperature difference is different, the equivalent cooling power of the same oil cooler is different. Please distinguish this when styling. Generally, △ T = 30 or 40 ° C is used as the preset value of the equivalent cooling power. For the calculation method of △ T, please refer to the chart.
- Design steps of plate-fin air cooler [05-30 15:54]
- Heyida Heat Exchanger Equipment Factory is a manufacturer specializing in R & D and production of plate-fin heat exchangers. It cooperates with Huagong Heat Transfer Enhanced Shenwei Testing Center of the Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education to develop HD, HM, AH, AF series air cooler products.
- Selection Guide for Air Cooler Gear Motor [04-15 15:20]
- 1. Judgment of the rotation direction of the one-way gear motor: Because the rotation direction of the one-way gear motor is unique, the wrong rotation direction will damage the internal parts of the product during use, so the product rotation direction must be correctly judged before use. Method 1: Judge according to the nameplate. Method 2: Judging according to the real thing
- Design calculation problem of air cooler [01-16 17:00]
- Regarding the design calculation of the air cooler, the calculation is difficult because the basic geometry and heat transfer area are unknown. In this case, it is often necessary to rely on the designer ’s experience and according to the given operating parameter requirements, assuming heat transfer surfaces and flow methods, and using trial and error and iterative methods to obtain a satisfactory design solution, the design steps are as follows :
- Reasonable design of plate-fin air cooler [12-09 16:31]
- A properly designed air cooler should generally meet the following requirements: a. Under given working conditions (fluid flow, inlet temperature, etc.), the required heat transfer and fluid output temperature are achieved; b. The fluid pressure drop must be small In order to reduce the energy consumption of operation; c. Meet the external dimensions and weight requirements; d. Safe and reliable, meet the requirements of the highest working pressure, operating temperature, and corrosion, leakage, and working life; e. Manufacturing process is feasible, select Reasonable and guaranteed sources to reduce initial investment; f. Installation and transportation for easy maintenance and so on.
- Inspection items and contents of hydraulic station [11-26 13:35]
- 1. Regular tightening of screws and pipe joints: once a month for systems above 10 MPa; once every 3 months for systems below 10 MPa 2. Periodic inspection of filters and ventilation filters: once a month for general systems; every half a month for casting systems Once (unless otherwise specified) 3. Periodic inspection of fuel tanks, pipes, and valve plates: inspection during overhaul 4. Specific requirements for seals according to ambient temperature, working pressure, seal material, etc. 5. Springs according to operating conditions, component quality, etc. Specific provisions
- Requirements and types of the roller cooler [09-27 20:30]
- I. Basic requirements (1) There must be sufficient heat dissipation area to keep the oil temperature within the allowable range. (2) Reliable operation at rated pressure and normal operating temperature. It must have sufficient strength and be resistant to shock and vibration. (3) The pressure loss should be small when the oil passes. (4) The structure is compact and the rest volume is small, which is convenient for the total rest arrangement on the vibratory roller. (5) The manufacturing cost is relatively low. (6) Easy maintenance and good sealing performance. (7) Hangzhou has strong pollution ability and good corrosion resistance.